Diva Legolas | Part 32: Should Have Listened to Legolas
Recipe for Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie!
. Yes but when I am inside you we are in each others souls..
mmm, well said… well felt…..
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
These chumps don’t deserve to salt George’s fries.
The beauty and sass of this man is timeless…
Vegan “Drunken” Beanie Weenies
- 2 links Tofurky Kielbasa
- 1 can or bottle of your favorite vegan beer
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 vidalia onion, well-chopped but not quite diced
- pinch of applewood smoked sea salt
- 1/2 cup water (plus more if it’s still too thick)
- Poke holes in your kielbasa with a fork. Mix the beer and garlic in a tupperware large enough for the sausages, then add them. Let sit for at least 2 hours.
- Mix the beans and all remaining ingredients in a pot over medium-high heat and bring to just barely a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice the kielbasa and add to the pot, then continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
Page 1 of 260